You should have arrived here from Crop & Create blog. If not click HERE to start at the
beginning. I will be ending my blog on Sunday at midnight and posting the winner on Monday.
This is my first blog hop and I am honored to be a part of it. My project is a card keeper that I made from instructions from a magazine. Here is a picture of the outside and the inside. It is a very useful item for keeping track of birthdays. I have included a pdf file so that you can have the directions to make this. If you would like the individual files email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them to you.
I am also having a giftaway which is a selection of Tim Holtz inks, an applicator and extra felt pads. Here is a pic of it. In order to win this giveway you need to:
1 - Follow my blog.
2 - Leave a comment stating your favorite of all time Christmas gift.
Here is the list of hoppers in case you get lost:
- Paper Playtime - http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com
- Janis - http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
- Sheree - http://cravinscrappin.blogspot.com/
- Carley - http://www.the-real-icarley.blogspot.com/
- Pam - http://simply-pam.blogspot.com/
- Mary - http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
- Maria - http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/
- Sharon - http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
- Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
- Corri - http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://www.crop-and-create.blogspot.com/
- Kathi - http://www.blogbykathi.blogspot.com/ (You Are Here)
- Alex - http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/ (Next)
- Sandra - http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Melissa - http://www.apaperjourney.blogspot.com/
- Abby - http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/
- Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
- Heather - http://www.freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/