Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Here is the next picture of my baby Chickadees. The mother would not fly out this time and stood there while I took the picture. There are a pile of them and they are beginning to look like birds.
P.S. My niece told me that that big one was a baby and that I am not to look again until 2 week as they are getting to big to upset.
Posted by Kards by Kathi at 7:15 AM
Monday, May 23, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Here are my baby Chickadees one week later. They look alittle better today, but still not as cute as their parents. As I was taking the picture the parents were up in the trees yelling at me, but they are fine now. I will be taking more pics as they get older. I cannot tell how many there are but from the first pics if they all hatched there should be 6. They are sure crammed in the nest.
Posted by Kards by Kathi at 8:19 AM
I received my second award for my blog from Dusti at http://www.scrappinwithcricut.com/.
Here are the rules for the Cricut-tastic Award:
Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic. Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with your friends. Share this award with 10 people who you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.
Here are the 5 cricut-tastic things about myself:
1. Where ever I am I am also thinking of cards to make
2. My cat loves to sit in FRONT of my Cricut
3. I like to do something different with every card
4. My favorite Cricut cartridge is Create A Critter
5. Thursdays are always hard for me as new carts come out and I never know which one I want
Now I would like to pass along this award to the following bloggers:
1. Janis at http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
2. Sarah at http://liveloveandscrap.blogspot.com/
3. Tammy at http://scrappycritters.blogspot.com
4. Melissa at http://apaperjourney.blogspot.com/
5. Lauren at http://laurenscreative.blogspot.com/
6. Aymee at http://southernbellescrapper.blogspot.com/
7. Corri at http://buglvr.blogspot.com/
8. Susan at http://spartansusscraper.blogspot.com/
9. Cricut Chick at http://www.cricutchick.blogspot.com/
10. Sarah at http://liveloveandscrap.blogspot.com/
Stop by and visit their blogs and you will see why I think they are Cricut-tastic!!!
Posted by Kards by Kathi at 7:30 AM
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Friday, May 6, 2011
I made a handy man tool belt to give a gift card to my niece's boyfriend. The card slips in behind the figure of the handy man. This is not my original idea, but I have made this one using some of my own ideas. I love this and think it is very appropriate for him.
Posted by Kards by Kathi at 6:04 AM